iLok Licensing System
How does it work and why do I need one?
The iLok is a special USB device that holds your licenses for iLok-enabled software. Software publishers use the iLok to provide secure protection for their software. When you run their iLok-enabled software, it looks for your software license on your attached iLok.Buy Now
- It's portable - you can authorize your software anywhere it is installed. At home, work, or at a remote location, you can keep your software licenses with you, not on your computer.
- It's convenient and cross-platform - Store your Mac and Windows iLok-enabled software licenses all on a single iLok. An iLok can hold over 500 licenses (2nd Generation).
- Worry Free - Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With Zero Downtime™ protection available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
Secure and Portable Licenses - Simple Management
Managing your licenses has never been so easy. Using the iLok License Manager application, you can:
- View what is on your iLok(s)
- Download new licenses from participating software publishers
- Manage your licenses, including moving them between iLoks within your account and from your iLoks back to your account
- Transfer licenses you no longer use to other iLok.com accounts